Return & Refund Policy
Return & Refund Policy For In-Stock Items Purchased On The Website
- Items purchased from MNMJ may be returned within 7 working days of the purchase provided that the item is unused and in original condition and packaging. This excludes items that are on sale.
- Items with custom engraving or that have been customized in any way or form (including ring sizings and shortening of chains and bracelets) can not be returned or refunded.
- Shipping charges are non refundable.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order details (such as Order Reference Number and Date of Purchase) should you wish to return or exchange an item or request a refund.
Repairs on Purchased Custom Jewellery
- If an item has a manufacturing defect, we will repair it for free within three months from the date of purchase.
- This excludes damage and normal wear and tear.
- The item will be assessed for any damage or wear and tear and if found to be the cause of the defect, the repair will be for the customer's account.
- Please email email@example.com with your order details (such as Order Reference Number and Date of Purchase) to book the item in for an assessment.
* Please Note: No custom-made Jewellery or any other custom work can be returned or exchanged. Custom work is not eligible for a refund. A non refundable deposit is required on all custom orders.